garlic mashed potatoes and mac 'n cheese
- This would be my last meal! Mashed potatoes themselves are good, but with a ton of garlic and butter added in, they are to die for! Macaroni and cheese doesn't need any modifications, it is perfect as is.
- —Guest cookie
- I dont care how bad it is for you, I like my mac&cheese. Im lazy, so I usually do the box stuff, but my mom makes the best ever. Def reminds me of home. :)
- —Guest caligirl
an odd reply
- I consider myself somewhat a foodie, so my favorite comfort food will sound a bit odd. I love tuna casserole. There, I've said it! Yes, the old-fashioned style of tuna casserole replete with the canned cream of mushroom soup. It was the first thing I made when I moved out on my own into a crappy cheap apartment. We always had it baked as a kid, so I had it all ready for the oven, but the oven didn't work! My roommate and I just ate it hot mixed from the top of the stove. It was still good, and my son actually prefers it that way now. Go figure!
- —Guest foodienut
It must be...
- Has to be peanut butter and jelly sammiches! Mom used to make me one for a snack every day after school, with lots of grape jelly, of course. I still love them to this day.
- —Guest JoanA
spaghetti is mine
- I always craved granny's spaghetti when I was sick. Maybe it was cuz the taste buds are usually dull when you are sick, so I craved something sharp and acidic like tomatoes. For holidays it was her potato salad, especially warm holidays.
Previous16-20 of 20