Prep Time: 15†minutes
Cook Time: 10†minutes
Total Time: 25†minutes
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 4 cups (about 1 medium head) shredded green cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced very thin
- 1/2 sweet onion, sliced very thin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until cabbage and vegetables are tender.
Add cream cheese, and stir until cheese is melted.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings