Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 12 small red new potatoes
- 8 baby Yukon gold potatoes or fingerling potatoes
- 2 cups whole baby carrots, peeled
- 4 turnips, peeled
- 12 whole shallots, peeled
- 12 small white boiling onions, peeled
- 8 baby beets, scrubbed and stemmed
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried sweet marjoram
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine red potatoes, gold potatoes, carrots, turnips, shallots, onions, and beets.
In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and sweet marjoram. Pour over vegetables and toss so they are evenly coated.
Transfer vegetables to a large, deep roasting pan and spread in a single layer. Sprinkle with kosher salt and fresh-ground pepper.
Roast vegetables uncovered for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning the vegetables 2 to 3 times during the process.
Yield: 8 servings