Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 12 ounces portobello mushroom caps
- 2 Tablespoons virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried herbes de Provence
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon olive oil on moderately high heat, shaking the pan often, until the mushrooms begin to brown. Add the Garlic, herbes de Provence, and saute 2 to 3 minutes more. Add the balsamic vinegar and cook 1 minute more. Toss with remaining oil and serve warm.
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe Source: Gourmet Cooking with 5 Ingredients by Deborah Anderson (Cookbook Resources)
Reprinted with permission.