Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground dried chipotle chile pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
Place Mexican spice mix in an airtight glass jar and store in a cool, dark place. Use within 3 months. Shake before each use to re-combine.
Great in chili. Sprinkle on beef, pork, or chicken before grilling, baking, or broiling.
Yield: about 1 cup