Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- Orange Tarragon Mayonnaise (recipe link below)
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat (see Note below)
- 1 cup diced (1/4-inch) celery
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 6 top-split hot dog rolls
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature (optional)
Toast the hot dog rolls. Spread them with the butter, if desired, and the remaining 1/4 cup of the mayonnaise. Using a small spoon, gently place the lobster in the rolls, being careful not to break them. Serve immediately.
Yield: 6 servings
Note: A 1-1/4-pound lobster yields about 1/4 pound meat.
• Orange Tarragon Mayonnaise Recipe
Recipe Source: Sheila Lukins U.S.A. Cookbook by Sheila Lukins (Workman Publishing)
Reprinted with permission.