Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8 each Yukon gold size B potatoes (1-1/2 to 2-1/4 inches in diameter)
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, small dice
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Place Dijon mustard in stainless steel bowl adding in the white wine vinegar then slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
To the vinegar oil mix, add the rosemary, bacon, and onion.
Pour the bacon dressing over the warm yukon gold potatoes and toss.
Serve potato salad warm or cool quickly and store in the refrigerator.
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe Source: Chef Dan Skay
Reprinted with permission.