Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup Creamy Curried Dressing
- 4 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 large papaya, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled, cut lengthwise in half and sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup blanched slivered almonds, toasted
- Fresh spinach leaves, stemmed, washed and dried
Mix together turkey and salad dressing in a large bowl. Refrigerate 2 hours.
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil. Heat in oven 10 minutes. Meanwhile, coat outside of four 10-ounce custard cups with nonstick cooking spray. Invert onto a baking sheet.
Remove tortillas from oven. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Place one tortilla at a time (keep others wrapped) on a prepared custard cup, pressing gently to shape. Bake tortillas in heated 400-degree F. oven 10 minutes. Carefully remove baked shells to a wire rack to cool completely.
Add papaya, kiwifruit, and almonds to turkey mixture. Line cooled tortilla cups with spinach leaves. Fill each shell with turkey mixture and serve.
Yield: 4 servings
• Creamy Curried Dressing Recipe
Recipe Source: Family Circle All-time Favorite Recipes by editors of Family Circle (Doubleday)
Reprinted with permission. Reprinted with permission.