Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup green cabbage, cubed
- 2 cups green papaya, grated
- 1/2 pound string beans, julienned
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 dried red chilies, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 3 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 5 Tablespoons peanuts, roasted and crushed
- 4 Tablespoons cilantro leaves, chopped
In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, chiles, sugar, soy sauce, and lime juice.
Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad and garnish with the tomatoes, peanuts, and cilantro.
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe Source: Delightful Thai Cooking by Eng Tie Ang (Ambrosia Publications)
Reprinted with permission.