Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 stay-fresh bags saltine crackers
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 cup sweet relish or sweet pickles, chopped
- 1 cup dill relish or dill pickles, chopped
- Salad Dressing (not mayonnaise)
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Louisiana hot sauce, to taste
- 1 cup and more pimento olives, chopped
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 cup green onions (optional)
Add salad dressing to the desired consistency.
If you serve the next day, you might have to add more salad dressing because the crackers drink up all those tasty juices.
Yield: 12 or more servings
Recipe Source: Justin Wilson Gourmet and Gourmand Cookbook by Justin Wilson (Pelican Publishing)
Reprinted with permission.