If you cannot get real chorizo sausage
, try using this quick pork
sausage substitute flavored with garlic
, and cumin.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 1 pound spicy bulk pork sausage
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Combine pork sausage
, cider vinegar
, chili powder, garlic
, and cumin. Mix well, but do not over-handle.
into patties and fry about 4 minutes on each side. Great for breakfast or as an entree with rice and beans.
Yield: about 1-1/4 pounds