Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup toasted shredded coconut
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 pints strawberry frozen yogurt, slightly softened
- 3 whole fresh strawberries cut in half
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Toasted coconut for garnish
Place a layer of kiwifruit over the bottom of the pie crust reserving 3 slices for garnish. Top evenly with the chopped strawberries. Spoon frozen yogurt over the top and mound slightly in the center. Freeze until firm.
Remove pie from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut remaining kiwifruit slices in half. Place kiwi and strawberry halves decoratively around the top of the pie. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and toasted coconut.
Slice pie and serve immediately.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings