Anchovy Equivalents, Measures, and Substitutions• 1 anchovy fillet = 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste.
• 1 teaspoon mashed anchovies = 1 teaspoon anchovy paste, but remember the paste has added vinegar and spices and is milder in flavor.
• One 2-ounce can = 7 to 10 fillets
• One 2-ounce can = 3 Tablespoons mashed
• To make your own quick anchovy paste, simply mash anchovies to a paste consistency.
More about Anchovies:• Anchovy Cooking Tips and Hints
• Anchovy Selection - Buying Anchovies
• What are anchovies? FAQ
• Anchovy Equivalents, Measures, and Substitutions
• Anchovy Recipes
|•||Olives, Anchovies and Capers|
|•||The New Legal Sea Foods Cookbook|
|•||Fish : The Complete Guide to Buying and Cooking|
|•||Go Fish: Fresh Ideas for American Seafood|