Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup any flavor Frank's® RedHot® Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (9.75 oz. each) Swanson® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained OR 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
Mix in salad dressing, Frank's® RedHot Sauce® and cheese. Stir in chicken.
Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Yield: 3-1/2 cups dip
Microwave Directions: Prepare as above. Place in microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 minutes until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.
Slow Cooker Method: Combine ingredients as directed above. Place mixture into small slow cooker. Cover pot. Heat on HIGH setting for 1-1/2 hours until hot and bubbly or on LOW setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours. Stir.
Tailgating Tip: Prepare dip ahead and place in heavy disposable foil pan. Place pan on grill and heat dip until hot and bubbly.
Recipe Source: Frank's® RedHot Sauce®, reprinted with permission
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Photo © 2009 Frank's® RedHot Sauce®, licensed to About.com, Inc.