Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 34 wafers)
- 2 (6 ounces) cartons orange yogurt
- 1 (3-1/2 ounces) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounces) carton Cool Whip
- 1/2 teaspoon orange flavoring
- 3 (11 ounces) cans Mandarin oranges, drained
In mixing bowl, beat yogurt and pudding mix (dry) together for about 30 seconds. Fold in powdered sugar, Cool Whip and orange flavoring.
Layer in 8 parfait glasses with Mandarin oranges and crushed vanilla wafers. Save enough to top with a teaspoon or so of crumbs and one orange slice.
Chill before serving.
Yield: 8 servings
Recipe Source: Mother's Recipes by Sheryn R. Jones and Barbara Jones (Cookbook Resources)
Reprinted with permission.