Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (5 ounces) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin, not pumpkin pie mix
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice berries (not the spice mixture)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups whipped cream (may substitute whipped cream in a tub)
Gently fold in whipped cream until combined. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Keep cold until serving time.
Serve as a dip with graham crackers, gingersnaps, sliced apples or other fruit, or your favorite cookies as dippers.
Yield: about 3 cups