Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 12 ounces (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups pretzel sticks, broken in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup miniature candy-coated chocolate bits
In a large bowl, toss pretzel sticks, peanuts, and chocolate bits until evenly combined. Gently fold in melted chocolate mixture. Working quickly, drop mixture by the tablespoon onto waxed paper lined baking sheets. Refrigerate at least two hours, until firm.
Yield: about 3 to 4 dozen candy clusters
Photo © 2005 Peggy Trowbridge, licensed to About.com, Inc.