Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 48 servings
- 4 ounces (about half a bag) miniature creme-filled chocolate wafer cookies (such as Oreos®)
- 8 ounces (1 long bar) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- About 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Separate cookies and place one cookie half in each paper cup for bottom crust (half will have creme filling attached and half will not).
Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until just blended; mix in peanut butter. Spoon batter into cups over cookies to 3/4 full. Press 3 to 4 chocolate chips into the center of the cheesecake filling in each cup.
Bake for 15 minutes or until set. Cool and refrigerate.
Yield: about 48 mini cheesecakes
Peanut Butter Chocolate Mini-Cheesecakes Recipe Photo © 2012 Peggy Trowbridge Filippone, licensed to About.com, Inc.
Suggested Related Recipes Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Mini-Muffins Recipe
Black Bottom Mini-Cupcakes Recipe
Banana Nutmeg Mini-Muffins Recipe
Banana Choco-Chip Mini-Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Chip Banana Cream Mini-Muffins Recipe
Mini Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crackle-top Minis Recipe
Caramel Mousse Brownie Bites Recipe
Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
Blueberry Cheesecake Bites Recipe