Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon jalapeno, minced
Use as a dipping sauce for spring rolls, egg rolls, etc.
Yield: about 1 cup
Recipe Source: The Vegetarian Compass by Karen Hubert Alliison (Little, Brown & Co)
Reprinted with permission.