Prep Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours, 35 minutes
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup prepared ranch dressing
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional ranch dressing for dipping
Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a shallow baking pan with non-stick foil.
Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Remove chicken from the ranch dressing and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roll in bread crumb and cheese mixture until coated. Place on prepared baking pan.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes until golden. Serve ranch chicken nuggets with additional ranch dressing for dipping.
Yield: about 4 servings
Photo © 2006 Peggy Trowbridge, licensed to About.com, Inc.