Prep Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 55 minutes
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 20 chicken wing drummettes
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place chicken wings in a single layer on a wire rack set over an oven tray. Bake 45 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
Yield: 20 chicken drummettes
Per piece: 118 calories, 49 percent from fat, 6 grams total fat, 39 mg cholesterol, 1 g saturated fat, 12 g protein, 2 g carbohydrates, .05 g total fiber, 357 mg sodium.
Source: Hors D'Oeuvres by Eric Treuille (Dorling Kindersley Publishing)
Reprinted with permission.