Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 8 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces grated fontina cheese
- 2 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 Tablespoons dry white wine
- Salami cubes, crusty Italian bread cubes, and/or bread sticks for dippers
Pour milk into the saucepan and bring to a simmer. Stir in mozzarella, fontina, and Parmesan cheeses until melted and smooth.
Whisk together cornstarch and white wine until smooth. While constantly stirring, slowly pour wine mixture into cheese mixture and continue to cook until thickened. Transfer to a fondue pot to keep warm.
Serve with salami cubes, crusty Italian bread cubes, and/or bread sticks for dippers.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings