Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 to 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cups frozen mixed diced vegetables
- Warm biscuits
Place chicken, onion, and celery in one layer in a deep, heavy skillet. Add water to come to the top of the chicken. Cover and bring to a slow boil. Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from the skillet and cut into cubes.
To the skillet, add enough water to the remaining liquid to measure 3 cups. Stir in mushroom soup, chicken soup, frozen mixed vegetables, and chicken cubes. Cover and return to a simmer, cooking an additional 10 to 15 minutes until thickened and vegetables are cooked through.
Serve over warm biscuits for a hearty meal.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings