Prep Time: 15†minutes
Cook Time: 10†minutes
Total Time: 25†minutes
- 2 cups Chex honey nut snack mix (8.75 ounces)
- 2 cups Chex sweet and salty snack mix (8.75 ounces)
- 1 cup thin pretzel sticks, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup salted cashews
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
Using a double boiler on the stove or the microwave, melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter, stirring to combine. Add vanilla and mix until smooth.
Pour chocolate mixture over cereal, turning over gently until all pieces are evenly coated. Pour mixture into large plastic bag (a cooking bag works well) with the powdered sugar. Seal and shake until all the pieces are well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool.
Yield: about 8 cups