Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3/4 pound bologna (baloney to kids), roughly chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion, roughly chopped
- 6 sweet gherkin pickles, roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, more or less to taste
- 1 Tablespoon prepared spicy mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir in Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Use as a sandwich spread (on white bread, of course!), an appetizer topper for crackers, or if you process finer, even as a dip. The spread will be fine, stored covered in the refrigerator, up to 1 week.
Yield: about 6 cups sandwich spread