Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 Tablespoons minced sweet onion
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish, minced
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons creamed horseradish sauce (found in deli section)
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- Salt to taste
- Garnishes: paprika, olives, chives, parsley, and/or pimento
Pipe or spoon into egg white halves. Garnish with paprika, olives, chives, parsley, and/or pimento. Chill before serving.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Photo © 2006 Peggy Trowbridge Filippone, licensed to About.com, Inc.