Prep Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1-1/2 cups (12-ounces) sour cream, divided use
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, minced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped chives
- 3-1/2 ounces black lumpfish caviar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, grated
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely minced
- Toast points, crackers, and trimmed raw vegetables
Mound the mixture on a decorative serving plate and cover evenly with the remaining 1/2 cup of sour cream. Sprinkle with grated hard-boiled egg and parsley.
Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours. Serve with toast points, crackers, and raw vegetables.
Yield: 8 to 12 servings