Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
- 1/2 pound diced ham
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons raspberry chipotle sauce (seedless recommended or see Notes below)
- 1 Tablespoon sweet relish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- Chopped egg and grape tomatoes for garnish, optional
- Crackers of choice, toasted baguettes or melba toasts, etc.
Add onion, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, raspberry chipotle sauce, relish, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Process until well-combined and almost smooth. Remove to a bowl and stir in chives.
Refrigerate raspberry deviled ham spread at least 2 hours for flavors to meld. Garnish with optional chopped egg and cherry tomatoes. Serve with crackers, bread, or toasts.
Yield: about 2 cups
Notes: If you are unable to find any in the market, you may substitute a combination of seedless raspberry jam and hot sauce for the raspberry chipotle sauce or make your own.
Raspberry Deviled Ham Spread Recipe Photo © 2009 Peggy Trowbridge Filippone, licensed to About.com, Inc.