Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipes
Don't toss those pumpkin seeds! Toast or roast pumpkin seeds in your oven in no time at all using these simple recipes. The seeds may be salted or spiced to suit your palate. The shells are edible and are a good source of fiber. Use these methods with other seeds such as acorn squash and butternut squash. Pumpkin seeds are also known as pepitas.
• Oven Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
• Microwave Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
• Skillet Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
• Pumpkin Carving Tips for Jack-o'-lanterns
• Pumpkin Cooking Information
• Pumpkin Recipes