Mandarin oranges are little segments of bright citrus flavor suitable for salads, vegetables, main dishes and, of course, desserts. Although mostly used in canned form, you may have eaten a fresh mandarin orange and not even realized it. Find out about the tangerine connection and try one of the many mandarin orange recipes such as Turkey & Mandarin Orange Cheese Wraps, Orange Almond Greens, Mandarin Orange Muffins.
• Mandarin Orange Recipes and Cooking Tips
• Lime Recipes and Cooking Tips
• Marmalade Recipes and Cooking Tips
• Follow me on Twitter
• Become a Home Cooking Facebook fan
• Home Cooking on Pinterest
Mandarin Oranges Photo © 2012 Peggy Trowbridge Filippone, licensed to About.com, Inc.