Homemade eggnog is easy to make at home, and it has a fuller, richer flavor. If you are concerned about raw eggs, fear not. This recipe gently cooks the eggs, so no worries about harmful bacteria. Brandy, bourbon, or rum are traditional liquors used with eggnog, but you may like to try something different, such as amaretto or one of the new flavored liqueurs. If you cannot use alcohol, check out this non-alcoholic version.
• Eggnog Recipe with Brandy, Bourbon, or Rum Recipe
• How to Make Eggnog Video Instructions
• Non-Alcoholic Cooked Eggnog
• Follow me on Twitter
• Become a Home Cooking Facebook fan
• Home Cooking on Pinterest
Eggnog Recipe Photo © 2011 Jennifer D'Amore, licensed to About.com, Inc.