Don't save this for Thanksgiving alone. It's an easy but impressive dessert year-round. Rich cheesecake has the spiced flavor of pumpkin pie swirled throughout, and it couldn't be easier to make. Use fresh mashed pumpkin or canned pumpkin. If you don't want to bother with a springform pan, simply use pre-made graham cracker crusts to get two cheesecake pies instead of one. Whipped cream on top is an extra-special decadent touch, but this cheesecake stands on its own.
• Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
• Thanksgiving Recipes, Favorite Foods, and Cooking Tips
• Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
• Follow me on Twitter
• Become a Home Cooking Facebook fan
• Home Cooking on Pinterest
Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Recipe Photo © 2006 Peggy Trowbridge Filippone, licensed to About.com, Inc.