What is turducken? It is a chicken stuffed inside a duck which is then stuffed inside a turkey. It's fast becoming a popular recipe for Thanksgiving. Each slice contains portions of chicken, duck, and turkey with stuffing in between the layers. Plan on adequate preparation time. Turducken is not difficult to make, but it is a little time-consuming. The end result is a worthy show-stopper. Learn how to make turducken with this photo tutorial.
• How to Make Turducken Recipe Photo Tutorial
• Full Turducken Recipe
• Thanksgiving Recipes, Favorite Foods, and Cooking Tips
• Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
• Follow me on Twitter
• Become a Home Cooking Facebook fan
• Home Cooking on Pinterest
Turducken Recipe Photo © 2006 Peggy Trowbridge, licensed to About.com, Inc.